Ph.D in Engineering
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering denotes expertise and excellence in the area of Engineering and Technology. It is one of the highest degrees in Engineering, the duration of which can be from 3 years in full time and 4 years in part-time mode, and involves rigorous research, experimentation, tests, and thesis presentation in front of a panel of experts. This degree helps candidates build a strong career financially and professionally. Various areas in which a student can specialize are Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, etc. This program provides academic expertise and applied skills to a student. PhD holders are considered specialists in providing innovative solutions, to complex problems. SVU is one of the best university for PhD in Engineering & Technology, as it provides world-class education, expert guidance, and research facilities to the students.
Courses Offered Under PhD in Engineering Program:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Electrical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Civil Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Mechanical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Information Technology
- The candidate must have a minimum of 55% Marks in PG for Gen. /OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) layer / differently-abled category candidates as per govt. rules.
- NET/GATE/SLET/SET qualified candidates will be exempted from CET as per UGC norms.
- Registration Fees = Rs. 2000/-
- Tuition Fees = Rs. 45000/- (Per Semester)
- Examination and Viva Fees = Rs. 30000/-