Ph.D in Law
PhD in Legal Studies or PhD in Law is a full-time 3-years doctorate program in the School of Law, it can span up to 4 years in part-time mode. This program is conceptualized for post-graduate students interested in the advancement of their education through research in law. A plethora of research areas are there for a PhD in Legal Studies like the Law of Nations, Consumer Law, Human Rights, Admiralty Law, International Environmental Law, and many more. The educational methodology is based on study and research, a candidate needs to present and defend a dissertation, in front of a panel of jury members, to be awarded a doctorate. Shri Venkateshwara University is one of the best university for PhD in Law, it provides the students with the appropriate facilities and direction that accelerates their research process.
Courses Offered Under PhD in Law Program:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law
- The candidate must have a minimum of 55% Marks in PG for Gen. /OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) layer / differently-abled category candidates as per govt. rules.
- NET/GATE/SLET/SET qualified candidates will be exempted from CET as per UGC norms.
- Registration Fees = Rs. 2000/-
- Tuition Fees = Rs. 45000/- (Per Semester)
- Examination and Viva Fees = Rs. 30000/-