Ph.D in Library Sciences
This program is designed to help students develop the advanced aptitude that improves the ability to question, examine, correlate, test, and analyze complex problems in the field of library and information sciences. It enables the researchers to conduct and explore independent research and develop the skills to use appropriate research methods and techniques in the emerging fields of library science. SVU is among the best universities for a PhD in Library Sciences, the doctorate program has a duration of 3-years and it trains students to be able to comprehend and solve complex problems pertaining to the area of library sciences. Library science is linked with many other fields such as Documentation Science, Information Management, Bibliography, Knowledge Management, etc.
Courses Offered Under PhD in Library Sciences Program:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Library Sciences
- The candidate must have a minimum of 55% Marks in PG for Gen. /OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) layer / differently-abled category candidates as per govt. rules.
- NET/GATE/SLET/SET qualified candidates will be exempted from CET as per UGC norms.
- Registration Fees = Rs. 2000/-
- Tuition Fees = Rs. 45000/- (Per Semester)
- Examination and Viva Fees = Rs. 30000/-